Spatex 2020 Press Release
Recotherm have been leading innovators of fresh air AHU’s for the commercial and domestic markets for over 30 years.
To maintain this reputation, we have been working on further improving the performance of our Aeris range to make them even more energy efficient and less expensive to run, we have been able to achieve this by introducing the use of ZAbluefin fans with ECblue motors from ZIEHL-ABEGG.
This unit will be available as a special from January 2020 on all Aeris units, we will be demonstrating this new technology on our stand C52 at SPATEX 2020 in January.
What makes the ZAbluefin & ECblue motor so special?
- Characteristics are precisely matched to maximum efficiency
- Saves a tremendous amount of operating costs in use with unsurpassed features
- Acoustics reduced to a minimum
- Impressive performance even in cramped installation situations
- Optimised efficiency far beyond market and ErP standards
- Impeller made of high-performance composite material ZAmid
- Intelligent communication
- Energy efficiency class IES
- Optimised design for application in AHUs